- Attention Fourth Year Students: Students in all programs
will register in SYSC 4907 this year, if their project
supervisor is in the Department of Systems & Computer
Engineering, or ELEC 4907 if their supervisor is in the
Department of Electronics. Before you can register in
SYSC 4907 you must register in ECOR 4995 D, and you must have
found a supervisor for your project. Please refer to the
instructions on the
course page. You will be given further instructions on how to
register in SYSC 4907 later in the summer.
- Software Engineering students should read the information
about the new engineering electives in the Software Engineering
page under the "Programs" tab above.
- Biomedical and Electrical Engineering students now have the
choice of counting either ELEC 3908 or SYSC 2004 towards their
degree, instead of just ELEC 3908.
- Don't be afraid to contact us with any questions you have, but please check the contents of this
- See the "General Information" tab for answers to many frequently asked questions.
- For program-specific information look under the "Programs" tab.
- Visit the Engineering Undergraduate Support website
for more information.
- Scheduling Tool — To help plan when to take your courses this term.
- Planning Tool — To help plan which terms to take your remaining courses.