- Communications Engineering and Biomedical and Electrical
Engineering now have the option of taking SYSC 2010 as an elective
- Biomedical and Electrical Engineering students now have the
choice of counting either ELEC 3908 or SYSC 2004 towards their
degree, instead of just ELEC 3908.
- Don't be afraid to contact us with any questions you have, but please check the contents of this
- See the "General Information" tab for answers to many frequently asked questions.
- For program-specific information look under the "Programs" tab.
- Visit the Engineering Undergraduate Support website
for more information.
- Scheduling Tool — To help plan when to take your courses this term.
- Planning Tool — To help plan which terms to take your remaining courses.